Providing Patent Drafting of the highest quality and service for over 40 years!
RHODESWORK began in 1980 in the day when pen and ink on Bristol Board was the medium and has grown with the times and technological changes so that now all drawings are done using PowerCADD by Engineered Software on MacIntosh computers. Archiving and retrieving drawings for CIP applications is fast and easy. Turn around time can be anywhere to a week or even a few minutes depending on your need. You are dealing directly with the Illustrator and not an office manager who will take your number and get back to you someday or put your request in a queue so you can wait your turn. I understand that you need it when you need it and not when it’s convenient for me, and it’s this sort of personalized service that sets RHODESWORK apart from the rest. Combining such service with a level of quality of image at a fair price, makes everyone come out a winner!
I have many satisfied happy clients I cite as references, and personal contact information can be obtained per your request:
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP: Houston and Dallas, Texas
- Fish & Richardson P.C.: Dallas, Texas
- Stiennon & Stiennon: Madison, Wisconsin
- Scott Griggs: Dallas, Texas
- Antoinette M. Tease, PLLC: Billings, Montana
- Lawrence Youst PLLC: The Woodlands, Texas
- Lathrop GPM LLP: Dallas, Texas
- Beem Patent Law Firm: Chicago, Illinois
- Heisler & Associates: Sacramento, California
- DeLizio, Peacock, Lewin & Guerra, PLLC: Cypress, Texas
- Incubate IP: Chicago
- …and many more!
Call me or email to discuss your next project. I am more than happy to sign your Non-Disclosure Agreement, talk about your clients’ invention and provide you with a firm bid insofar as that is possible.
Mark Walker Rhodes
311 East 26th Avenue
Spokane, WA 99203-2423